Saturday, April 28, 2007

best recruiting companies in Egypt

Maybe before we search for the best companies to work for in Egypt, it is logically also to search for the best recruiting companies in Egypt.
I would recommend to all job searchers the following recruitment companies that I have personally been in contact with and actually received decent job offers.
First company that r really professional in my point of view is Bayt (www.bayt.com) it is considered one of the top companies in the Middle East for recruitment.
Second one is job master (www.thejobmasters.com ) they r friendly professional and they have good contacts with some great companies in Egypt like Vodafone and others. I recommend them because I know there stuff personally and I c how they r working.

I would also like to point out one of the worst companies ever in the recruitment filed in Egypt, actually they r tow companies that I had personal experience with, the first worse one is la Cugina (www.lacugina.com.eg ), then el maaly Egypt in masaken sheraton, I even can’t imagine how these companies r still in business till now, my experience with the first one of them was where one of the female staff who calls u to make an interview appointment.
She called me to inform me that there is a job post in one of the companies; she was very consistent to take a time for the interview next week, without giving me any one useful information about the job post, only that it is a very good company; they pay high salary, and bedfa3o moratbat gamda awe.
That was here words, imagine here reaction when I insisted to get more info about the job post she got very angry and start raising her voice, I asked y is she shouting, she said u started shouting first!!!!!!!!!!!
Then she told me (ana asfa that I called u aslan) and she hanged out the phone.
This is the type of service that they provide. Imagine the type of company that would use such office for recruiting new employees!!!!!
So be ware when u r job hunting, try to pick the right recruiting company for u.
Please if u have a good or bad experience, and would like to give ur recommendations for any recruitment agency post ur feedback here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes i totaly agreee

karim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I would recommend Career Services too (www.careerservicesegypt.com

Anonymous said...

lacugina sounds like an italian resturant.... i went to them once, and dont advise anyone to even try them, they are the lowest of the low

Unknown said...


IT Companies Egypt